It's a swine flu!......Not

My family, except me, along with my uncle's family are currently on vacation in China. Yesterday, my aunt got caught in the rain and came with a flu. The gang went to a hospital to get her a medicine.

Well, and everything went pretty serious. Doctors, in bio-hazard suits, were called to check their temperature, and there were police outside the hospital preventing them from leaving.

Yeah, I got a text message from my mum at 2 am last night. Not something to know when you are about to go to sleep.

But anyway, everything's clear now and they were let go. Guess China has learned its lesson from its past mistake in keeping SARS from the outside world which is why it spread rapidly to other countries. Yup, that was the time of panic, uncertainty and distrust. Well, that applies to now too.

Beware of swine flu guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment