Shoe

I've had this pair of shoes for sometime, god knows when, and it's kinda messy. Actually, I don't know what I did other than walking, that it disfigured the inside so bad. Check it out.



It get's kinda uncomfortable especially inside, so I decided to invest $15 on Dr Scholl's Messanging Gel. And I still don't know why, but I screwed those within a month.














Having them for the first few days was fine. Comfortable to my feet. But somehow, it kept on slipping. Maybe I walked too fast and the traction is not strong enough? Who knows. All I know that it get messed up now and it's uncomfortable to wore them.

So I began to look for my replacement shoes and bought 2 pairs. Both are from Kenneth Cole and roughly have the same design. The only difference is the price (one pair is 1/2 of the other), the strap, quality and the "touch". I like both of them but I knew that I just need 1 of them (I'm very loyal). And so, it took me almost a month before I made my decision. Well, not exactly one month as I did put this issue aside for sometime. And yes, I still wore the old crazy stuff during that 1 month.

Voila, here's my new shoe.

I liked the design, especially the strap which makes it exquisite. But I just could not fathom on its plasticy look, even though it is made of leather. So I went around asking people for their opinions. Yup, for almost a month, before I finally decided on it.

I wore this shoes for the first time today and I was shocked at how fast the leather soles wore out. Yup, it's subject to wear and tear too. So, after work, I went to get some sole protector (even though it's protecting the rubber portion). Will that help? I've no idea. But since it's a cheap investment, I just went along with it and ignored the fact that it looked like a bubble gum sticking on the soles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated on June 12.

After less than a day of usage, the "bubble gum' failed miserably. And I can't be bothered to stick it again or buy a replacement. Perhaps, cause I re-stick it and blbalba..Who knows? But..that's 3M for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, I gave it a 8/10 score on B-est rating scale. -1 for the plasticy touch and -1 because of the wreckage it had after 1 day of usage (see below for detail). Not that it's inevitable, but the fact that it's more visible than others due to its plasticy look.

Currently, I only have black polish, Rain/Stain Guard and Leather Cleaner for my shoe. But of course, to keep the condition of the shoe, I need to get leather cream and cedar shoe trees to protect the leather. And that's in my b-est shopping list.

Interested on the shoe? You can get one at here . The cost has dropped to $120. A reasonable price for a shoe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment